- Justice and Peace calls on Hungary to withdraw draft NGO law silencing civil society
- The first Haagse Huiskamer acceleration session: Eritrea Fietst edition
- Costa Rica becomes third international Shelter City for human rights defenders
- Future Face of Europe Project: inspiring young change makers
- Confidence in the future: for migrants and refugees
- Exhibition Shelter City Maastricht
- Happy Holidays!
- 11 Dutch cities for human rights defenders: do you accept the challenge?
- Launch for the Publication ‘A Welcoming Europe’
- Platform Haagse Huiskamer
- Mexican Graciela Pérez Rodriguez wins Human Rights Tulip 2017
- Justice and Peace joins coalition to stop controversial European copyright bill
- Maastricht locals start petition for Afghan teenager and family facing deportation
- Deventer becomes 11th Dutch Shelter City
- Goodbye Chairman Peter Tak
- Official Opening of Photo Exhibition: Shelter City Maastricht
- New call for Shelter City!
- Photo Exhibition: Shelter City Maastricht 17 November 2017 - 7 January 2018
- DRC: Civil Society Under Threat as New Bill Proposed
- Exhibition Shrinking Space in Het Nutshuis Den Haag
- UPDATE: Charges dropped against Honduran human rights defenders
- Dutch Design Week 2017: Can design help human rights?
- Fellowship with TMC Asser Institute
- Justice and Peace Netherlands Calls on Honduras To Drop Charges Against Tomy Morales and Her Colleagues
- Launch of Haagse Huiskamer: Platform for a Resilient City
- Shelter City cities welcome 10 new human rights defenders
- The Human Rights Tulip Award is Back
- Visiting human rights defender Naythan in Kenya
- Can we make social media work for human rights defenders?
- Support the release of the Congolese human rights defender Nicolas Mbiya
- Justice and Peace Netherlands Calls on Turkish Authorities to Free Human Rights Defenders
- Looking back: 3 months with Judith, human rights defender from Nigeria
- Meet Sascha, founder of Shelter City Tbilisi in Georgia
- ‘They defend their rights and we support their activism. This is such an emotional and fulfilling work!’
- Looking back: 3 months with Tony, human rights defender in Cameroon
- 10th Welkom Hier festival 1 July in Dordrecht
- The Hague Training Course for Human Rights Defenders
- 10 more days to apply for the Dutch Human Rights Tulip award
- Trying to see the human face of the sentenced to death
- Nominations for 2017 Human Rights Tulip now open
- Short training course on digital security for international journalists
- International Women’s Day
- Zwolle becomes a Shelter City
- “The voice I have is not my voice. It is the voice of the majority of people.”
- Which deal for Libya? The dignity and rights of asylum seekers on the line
23 May 2018
Fellowship Programme for Human Rights Defenders 2018: Call for applications
Justice and Peace Netherlands together with T.M.C. Asser Institute are launching a new call for applications for the 2018 Fellowship Programme for Human Rights Defenders.
23 May 2018
Shelter City Netherlands: Call for applications (September 2018)
Justice and Peace Netherlands is launching a new call for human rights defenders to participate in the Shelter City initiative for September 2018.
7 May 2018
Justice and Peace Board Member, Monique Frank, supports the Shelter City Bike Challenge!
Our proud board member of the Justice and Peace Netherlands, Monique Frank, is one of the biggest supporters of the Shelter City Bike Challenge.
20 March 2018
19 March 2018